- Fire Chief, James Linhardt
- Administrative Secretary, Yolanda Cooper
- Kelly Hughes, A shift Battalion Chief
- James Gholston, B shift Battalion Chief
- John Tucker, C shift Battalion Chief
The Berkeley Fire Department consists of highly trained Basic Life Support or Advanced Life Support Firefighters and Officers that are dedicated to saving lives and protecting property. The department is responsible to respond wherever needed, no matter what the emergency or hour of the day. The City of Berkeley maintains two fire stations fully staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ready to respond at a moment’s notice in any kind of weather.
About the Department
The Berkeley Fire Department consists of the Fire Chief, (3) Battalion Chiefs, (6) Captains, (11) Firefighters and the Fire Secretary.
Overview of Services:
To learn more about the different functions of the Berkeley Fire Department, please call us at (314) 524-3566