General Court Information
- All requests for continuances must be submitted in writing for the court to review.
- No continuances will be granted by telephone.
- Defendants must appear in person to discuss their cases; if you are represented by an attorney you must appear in court.
- If you have a warrant you will not be arrested if you appear at the traffic violation bureau to discuss your case(s).
- All communication with the Court shall have a date, defendant's name and date of birth, attorney's name, signature and Missouri bar number.
- All motions must be in writing or in open court
- Requests for recommendation must be directed to the prosecuting attorney in a separate envelope from the entry of appearance
- Recommendations to be filed and approved my the court must include the attorney and defendant's signature and date.
- Failure to comply with the terms of the accepted plea agreement will require an appearance in court by the Attorney and/or defendant.