- All continuance requests must be in a written format to the court.
- No continuances will be granted by phone.
- If you have a warrant and appear at the TVB to discuss your case you will not be taken into custody.
- You must appear at the TVB with your identification to receive any information regarding your cases.
- If your case is continued for payment it must be paid in full by your next court date or an appearance is mandatory.
- All communication with the Court shall include; Dated certificate of service, Defendant's date of birth and ticket number(s), Attorney's name, signature and MBN.
- Motions may be made via facsimile and mail. Verbal motions at the TVB or via phone will not be accepted.
- Requests for recommendation must be directed to the prosecuting attorney in a separate envelope from the entry of appearance.
- Recommendations to be filed and approved by the court must include both the Attorney and Defendant's signature and date.
- Failure to comply with the terms of the accepted plea agreement will require an appearance in court by the Attorney and/or Defendant.